An applicant should submit the following materials. All documents should be written in English or accompanied by a notarized English translation.
(1) Peking University Application Form for International Students (Short-Term Programs), which must be filled and submitted online via the following link http://www.studyatpku.com/member/logi.
You should also print out a hard copy and stick your photo and send it to us by mail, together with other materials.
Please follow the instructions below to finish application.
a) Find ST menu under item Non-degree Programs Application, select ST2 menu to reveal a list of all departments;
b) Select the item of a department to check the currently available short-term programs held by that department;
c) Select a program to start apply (For further detail, please refer to the “Application process of students for short-term Program”);
(2) A personal statement (about 800 words);
(3) Official transcripts of postsecondary school training (original);
(4) An official certificate of your highest education (For degrees to be expected upon application to this program, you should provide an official letter stating the expected graduation date.);
(5) Two letters of recommendation by professors or associate professors (original);
(6) One photocopy of results of TOEFL or IELTS examination;
(7) One photocopy of valid passport (Passport type must be ordinary);
(*None of the above application documents will be returned.)