An applicant should submit the following materials. All documents should be written in English or accompanied by a notarized English translation.
(1) Peking University Application Form for International Students (Master and Ph.D. Programs) with a photograph fixed. Please visit http://www.studyatpku.com, fill in the application form and submit, then print a hardcopy for reference.
*Please do not forget to send the above Form together with the following other materials to us by post before the application deadline.
(2) An official certificate of your highest education (For degrees to be expected upon application to this program, you should provide an official letter stating the expected graduation date) and higher education after secondary school;
(3) Official transcripts of postsecondary school training (original);
(4) Two letters of recommendation, at least one by your professor from the academy (e.g.: could have two from professors or one from a professor and the other from your boss or someone who knows you well, originals with letterhead paper and authentic signature);
(5) A personal statement (about 800 words);
(6) A Resume or CV (with coloured photo, stating your level of Chinese and may attach proof);
(7) One photocopy of results of TOEFL or IELTS examination; and
(8) One photocopy of valid passport (passport type must be ordinary).
(*Please note none of the above application documents will be returned)