An applicant should submit the following materials. All documents should be written in English or accompanied by a notarized English translation.
(1) Peking University Application Form for International Students (Master and Ph.D. Programs) with a photograph fixed. Please visit http://www.studyatpku.com, fill in the application form and submit, then print a hardcopy for reference.
*Please do not forget to send the above Form together with the following other materials to us by post before the application deadline.
(2) Graduation certificate and degree diploma (must be original or certified copies). Note: Students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating their expected graduation date.
(3) Official transcripts of your academic achievement up to the present (must be original or certified copies).
(4) A personal statement (about 1500 words).
(5) Two letters of recommendation, at least one by your professor from the academy (e.g.: could have two from professors or one from a professor and the other from your boss or someone who knows you well; recommendation letters can also be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org directly by the recommender; must be originals with letterhead paper and authentic signature).
(6) One photocopy of results of TOEFL or IELTS examination.
(7) One photocopy of valid passport (passport type must be ordinary).
(8) A Resume or CV (with coloured photo, stating your level of Chinese and may attach proof).
(*Please note none of the above application documents will be returned)
The online application fee is 800 RMB.
Note: Incomplete application materials or application without application fee will not be processed. The application fee is not refundable.