[Foreign Affairs] 2019 US University of Pennsylvania LL.M. Project recommendation application notice (free application fee)
Date：2018-10-23 Source： Law School External Affairs OfficeAuthor：
The University of Pennsylvania is a well-known private research university in the United States and one of the eight Ivy League schools. Founded in 1740 by Benjamin Franklin, the University of Pennsylvania is the fourth oldest institution of higher education in the United States and the earliest modern college in the United States to engage in science, technology, and humanities education.
Founded in 1790, University of Pennsylvania, Law School is one of the most reputable law schools in the United States, and its corporate law is known throughout the United States.
The University of Pennsylvania School of Law offers two recommended places for our students to study the 2019 LL.M. program this year. The specific information is as follows:
Senior law school student (graduated in July 2019 with a bachelor's degree in law);
Language score: TOEFL 100, no less than 24; IELTS 7.0, no less than 7.0
two. Application materials:
1. Application Form for International Exchange Project of Peking University Law School (click to download);
2. Personal Commitment (click to download);
3. Personal statement (in English) (please describe my maturity and leadership);
4. Resume (Chinese and English);
5. IELTS or TOEFL transcripts;
6. Course transcripts (in English and Chinese);
7. Two letters of recommendation
8. Applicants with overseas study or work experience are required to provide relevant certificates.
For detailed project information, please visit:
Please send the electronic application materials to email@example.com in the form of “Student ID + Name + 2019 University of Pennsylvania LL.M. Project” before 10:00 am on Monday, November 5, 2018. Law.pku.edu.cn, the paper version of the application materials is handed over to the Law Office's Office of Foreign Affairs (the School of Law, National Double Courtyard 206).
Note: The final admission result is determined by the University of Pennsylvania, Law School. Once the applicants in our hospital are accepted, they must not give up the admission qualification.
Translated by Yuan Yijing
Edited by Liu Shuo